65 Novocheremushkinskaya Street, 117997 Moscow, Russia
+7 495 719-11-16
+7 495 719-16-45
+7 495 719-15-23 fax
The Interregional Trade Union (ITU) of Gazprom was set up at the constitutive conference on February 1, 2000.
As of January 1, 2015 the Gazprom ITU encompassed 71 united and primary trade union units, numbering 342,078 employees.
The tasks of the Gazprom ITU are as follows:
- Consolidating the trade union members – employees of Gazprom Group’s companies and organizations.
- Maintaining social stability.
- Implementing social partnership principles through a constructive employees – employer dialogue.
- Enhancing employees’ security, maintaining their social and labor interests and rights.
- Promoting better performance, efficient and failsafe production in Gazprom Group’s companies and organizations.
- Taking active part in social and public life in the activity regions of Gazprom Group’s companies and organizations.