65 Novocheremushkinskaya Street, 117997 Moscow, Russia
+7 495 719-10-69
+7 495 719-56-47
+7 495 719-15-23 fax
The Gazprom Workers’ Union Interregional Organization was set up in 2000 (before 2016, it was known as the Interregional Trade Union Organization of Gazprom). As of the beginning of 2020, the Gazprom Workers’ Union had 353,276 members and covered 84.9 per cent of employees currently working in the companies and organizations of the Gazprom Group.
The Chairman of the Gazprom Workers’ Union is Vladimir Kovalchuk, who was elected to the position in 2012 and reelected in 2015 and 2020.
The strategic objectives of the Gazprom Workers’ Union are as follows:
- Consolidating the trade union members from among the employees of the Gazprom Group’s companies and organizations;
- Maintaining social stability at Gazprom and its subsidiaries;
- Protecting social and labor interests and rights of the employees;
- Implementing social partnership principles through a constructive dialogue between the employees and the employer;
- Promoting better performance and efficient production, as well as uninterrupted, accident-free and safe work at Gazprom;
- Ensuring advanced training for the working members of the trade union;
- Taking active part in social and public life in the activity regions of the Gazprom Group’s companies and organizations.