Gazprom Management Committee awards 2010 Science and Technology Prize
Sergey Khomyakov, Deputy Chairman of the Gazprom Management Committee awards first prize to Dmitry Levitsky, Director General of Gazprom razvitiye
The Management Committee has awarded the Gazprom 2010 Science and Technology Prize to the author teams of the following research projects:
- Development and implementation of a centralized system for modeling and optimizing Gazprom's gas transmission systems operation modes on the basis of the Astra-Gas software package. First place award. The project was brought forward by Gazprom razvitiye.
- Development and large-scale application of a diagnostic toolset during gas pipelines workover. Second place award. The project was brought forward by Gazprom transgaz Moscow.
Sergey Khomyakov, Deputy Chairman of Gazprom Management Committee awards a diploma to Alexey Golubnichiy, Director General of Gazprom transgaz Moscow
- A multi-option gas transmission model, automated shaping of Gazprom's gas balance and calculation of key financial and economic targets. The project was brought forward by NIIgazeconomika.
- Streamlining the technology for hydrocarbons extraction from natural gas at the Gazprom dobycha Orenburg helium plant. The project was brought forward by Gazprom dobycha Orenburg.
- Development and implementation of novel sci-tech and engineering solutions ensuring Gazprom's feedstock base development in southern Russia. The project was brought forward by Gazprom bureniye.
- Developing and implementing a system of techniques and technologies for studying gas flow dynamics in wells, which enable to create scientifically proven digital models of gas fields for efficient control and optimization of their development and operation. The project was brought forward by Gazprom dobycha Noyabrsk.
Sergey Khomyakov, Deputy Chairman of Gazprom Management Committee awards a diploma to Konstantin Stepovoy, Director General of Gazprom dobycha Noyabrsk
- A decision-making support system for dispatching the gas gathering lines operation by Gazprom dobycha Urengoy. The project was brought forward by Gazprom dobycha Urengoy.
- Automated process control at the Cenomanian gas deposits in the Zapolyarnoye oil, gas and condensate field. The project was brought forward by Gazprom dobycha Yamburg.
- Development and implementation of technologies for large-diameter gas pipelines reinsulation when lifted up in the trench. The project was brought forward by Gazprom transgaz Ufa.
- Introduction of a new protective coating based on reinforced roll material (RAM), technologies and equipment for its mechanical application for gas trunklines reinsulation. The project was brought forward by Gazprom transgaz Yugorsk.
The Gazprom Science and Technology Prize has been awarded since 1998.
Gazprom's subsidiary companies nominated 20 research projects for the Prize in 2010. The projects had been prepared by a total of 181 authors.
The nominated projects were assessed by the expert group composed of 25 experts from Gazprom and its subsidiaries who evaluated the relevancy, originality, a scientific and technical level (research intensity) of the developments, their utilization scale and economic viability in Gazprom, commercial use potential as well as a domestic material, technology and equipment application degree.