Board of Directors addresses annual General Shareholders Meeting related issues
A Board of Directors’ meeting is underway at the Gazprom Headquarters.
The Board of Directors resolved to convene the annual General Shareholders Meeting of Gazprom on June 26, 2009 in Moscow.
The list of persons and legal entities entitled to take part in the Shareholders Meeting will be drawn up based on the Gazprom Register of Shareholders to be filed up as of the end of the May 8, 2009 operating day.
The Board of Directors approved a list of nominees for the Gazprom Board of Directors and Audit Commission, to be voted for at the Shareholders Meeting.
The items included by the Board of Directors in the Shareholders Meeting agenda are as follows:
- approval of the Annual Report;
- approval of the Annual Accounting Statements including Profit & Loss Statements (Profit & Loss Accounts);
- approval of the distribution of profit based on the results of 2008;
- on the amount, time and form of payment of dividends based on the results of 2008;
- election of the Board of Directors Members;
- election of the Audit Commission Members;
- approval of an auditor;
- on the remuneration of the Board of Directors and Audit Commission Members.
The list of nominees for the Gazprom Board of Directors to be voted for at the annual General Shareholders Meeting:
- Akimov Andrey Igorevich – Chairman of the Management Board, Gazprombank (Open Joint – Stock Company).
- Ananenkov Alexander Georgievich – Deputy Chairman of the Management Committee, OAO Gazprom.
- Bergmann Burckhard – Member of the Board of Directors, OAO Gazprom.
- Foresman Robert Mark – Deputy Managing Director, Renaissance Capital.
- Fortov Vladimir Evgenievich – Director, Joint Institute for High Temperatures, Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Gazizullin Farit Rafikovich – Member of the Board of Directors, OAO Gazprom.
- Gusakov Vladimir Anatolievich – President, ZAO CIG.
- Karpel Elena Evgenievna – Head of the Economic Expertise and Pricing Department, OAO Gazprom.
- Makarov Alexey Alexandrovich – Director, Energy Research Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Miller Alexey Borisovich – Chairman of the Management Committee, OAO Gazprom.
- Musin Valery Abramovich – Head of the Civil Procedure Department, Faculty of Law, Saint Petersburg State University.
- Nabiullina Elvira Sakhipzadovna – Economic Development Minister of the Russian Federation.
- Nikolaev Viktor Vasilievich – Director General, OAO Saint Petersburg Stock-Exchange.
- Petrov Yury Alexandrovich – Head of the Federal Agency for State Property Management.
- Sereda Mikhail Leonidovich – Deputy Chairman of the Management Committee, Head of the Administration, OAO Gazprom.
- Shmatko Sergey Ivanovich – Energy Minister of the Russian Federation.
- Yusufov Igor Khanukovich – Special Envoy of the Russian Federation President for International Energy Cooperation.
- Zubkov Viktor Alexeevich – First Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation.