Regular meeting of Gazprom’s Board of Directors to take place December 23
A regular meeting of Gazprom’s Board of Directors will take place on December 23, at 3:00pm Moscow time. The meeting agenda is scheduled to include the following items:
- Gazprom’s preliminary operating results over 2008, draft Investment Program, Budget (Financial Plan) and Cost Optimization (Reduction) Program for 2009 and projections through 2011;
- Gazprom’s financial strategy under the conditions of the mounting crisis on the global financial markets;
- Development status of the South Stream gas transportation project;
- Progress in the Gasification Program for the Russian Federation Regions and the utilization of funds allocated for its implementation in 2008;
- Implementation status of the Gazprom Strategy for the Power Sector;
- Application of the proposals by Russia’s Economic Development Ministry for the purchase procedures regulation, including setting preferences for the suppliers of Russian goods.