Regular meeting of Gazprom Board of Directors to take place April 23
A regular meeting of the Gazprom Board of Directors will take place on April 23, at 3:00 pm Moscow time. The meeting agenda is planned to include the following items:
- Gazprom’s gas production prospects for the period up to 2020;
- Appraisal of Gazprom’s performance in geological exploration, oil and gas production activity outside Russia and CIS countries;
- The current status and further improvement of pricing for gas supplied by Gazprom to CIS and Baltic countries;
- Measures taken by the Gazprom Management Committee with the aim of gas losses reduction while producing and transmitting;
- Addition to the agenda of the Gazprom annual General Shareholders Meeting an item “On determining the price of services acquired by Gazprom under the agreement for liability insurance of the Gazprom Board of Directors and Management Committee members”.