Gazproms Annual Shareholders’ meeting elected new Board of Directors
Based on the voting held during Gazprom’s Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting, 11 people were elected to the Company’s Board of Directors.
The newly elected members of the Board of Directors were voted for in the following way:
- Ananenkov Alexander Georgievich, Deputy Chairman of Gazprom’s Management Committee – 20,589,798,371.
- Bergmann Burckhard, Chairman of the Management Committee of Ruhrgas AG – 19,035,855,019.
- Gazizullin Farit Rafikovich – 21,243,124,028.
- Gref German Oskarovich, Economic Development and Trade Minister of the Russian Federation – 20,752,201,872.
- Karpel Elena Yevgenievna, Head of Gazprom’s Economic Expertise and Pricing Department – 20,293,612,981.
- Medvedev Dmitry Anatolievich, Head of the Presidential Administration of the Russian Federation – 22,124,427,821.
- Miller Alexey Borisovich, Gazprom’s Management Committee Chairman – 22,216,091,884.
- Sereda Mikhail Leonidovich, Head of Gazprom’s Management Committee Administration – 21,708,846,166.
- Fedorov Boris Grigorievich, Gazprom’s Shareholder – 17,408,204,681.
- Khristenko Viktor Borisovich, Industry and Energy Minister of the Russian Federation – 20,640,405,604.
- Yusufov Igor Khanukovich – 20,541,513,389.
48,510,123 shareholders voted against all candidates and 15,342,374 abstained from voting.
The Meeting also re-elected the 9-member Auditing Commission and ratified a handful of transactions of corporate interest, to be potentially executed by the Company while carrying on usual business.
At the same time, the Meeting did not approve amendments to the Company’s Articles of Association, brought forward by a group of shareholders holding a total of 2.29% of corporate shares.
Information Directorate, OAO Gazprom