Gazprom fulfilled its target plan on gas production in 2003
On December 26, Gazprom fully coped with its target plan for 2003 on gas production (531.7 bcm).
The Company fulfilled its target plan on gas condensate production (9.66 million tons) on December 13 and on oil production (710 thousand tons) on November 20.
At present, Gazprom’s daily gas production accounts for some 1.6 bcm. By the yearend, the Company’s total gas, condensate and oil production volumes are expected to reach 540.1 bcm, 10.1 million tons and 795 thousand tons, respectively.
In 2004 Gazprom plans to produce 542 bcm of gas, 10.6 million tons of gas condensate and 780 thousand tons of oil.
In 2003 Gazprom brought into operation:
- the UKPG – 2S complex gas treatment unit (with an annual capacity of 16.25 bcm) at the Zapolyarnoye field);
- the Tab-Yakhinskaya area of the Urengoyskoye field (with projected gas production capacity of 5 bcm per year);
- the complex gas treatment unit at the Vyngayakhinskoye fields (20 bcm of gas per year). The unit capacity will enable Gazprom to treat gas at the Yety-Purovskoye field, to be commissioned in 2004;
- the UKPG – 3S complex gas treatment unit at the Zapolyarnoye field (16.25 bcm of gas per year). The UKPG – 3S will be brought to a design capacity of 32.5 bcm of gas per year in the 3rd quarter of 2004;
- 5 booster compressor stations at the Yamburgskoye, Zapadno-Tarkosalinskoye and Yubileinoye fields with a combined capacity of 432 MW.
On December 28, Gazprom commissioned another gas-production facility, UKPG-11B, at the Yen-Yakhinskoye. The unit will have a design capacity of 5 bcm of gas and 1.75 bcm of gas condensate per year in 2006.
At present, Gazprom has launched 9 wells with average daily production of 3.5 million cubic meters of gas and 1.6 thousand tons of gas condensate. The Company plans to launch another 25 wells. By the yearend, Gazprom will produce 13 million tons of gas and 5 thousand tons of gas condensate at the Yen-Yakhinskoye field.
Information Directorate, OAO Gazprom