Information for insiders
Information disclosure on the website of Interfax News Agency (in Russian)
This section contains information required for the insiders of Gazprom to perform their duties under the current laws of the Russian Federation, the regulatory acts of the Bank of Russia adopted thereunder, and the internal documents of Gazprom on countering the illegal use of insider information and market manipulation, as well as information on the legal consequences of unlawful use of the Company’s insider information and/or market manipulation by insiders.
According to Article 2
Pursuant to the requirements of the Law:
- the Gazprom Board of Directors approved the Regulation on monitoring compliance with laws on countering illegal use of insider information and market manipulation at PJSC Gazprom
(PDF, 34.5 KB);
- the Gazprom Board of Directors outlined the Terms and conditions of transactions with financial instruments by individuals and entities included in Gazprom’s insiders list and by their affiliated persons
(PDF, 382.4 KB);
- Gazprom issued a relevant Order designating a structural unit to monitor compliance with the Law and the regulatory acts adopted thereunder;
Gazprom issued relevant Orders approving:
– the Internal control rules of Gazprom for preventing, identifying and combating illegal use of insider information and/or market manipulation;
– the Access procedure for insider information of Gazprom and the confidentiality protection rules;
– the List of insider information of Gazprom
(PDF, 135.3 KB).
All individuals and entities included in or removed from the Company’s Insiders List are notified thereof in writing by Gazprom.
All individuals and entities included in the Company’s Insiders List are subject to restrictions under Article 6
The insiders and their affiliated persons are prohibited from carrying out any transactions with the Company’s financial instruments during the “prohibitive (closed) periods”
Pursuant to Article 10 of the Law, the insiders included in the Company’s Insiders List shall upon request of Gazprom submit information on transactions in the Company’s securities performed by them and on the conclusion of contracts (derivatives), including when said transactions are performed by an intermediary, such as a broker or manager, but on behalf and at the expense of the relevant insider.
Insiders shall submit the information in the timelines specified in the relevant request of Gazprom.
Apart from that, pursuant to Article 93 of Federal Law No. 208-FZ dated December 26, 1995, on Joint Stock Companies, the affiliated persons of Gazprom shall notify the Company in writing of Gazprom’s shares owned by them with the indication of the number and categories (classes) of such shares, doing so within not more than 10 days from the date of purchasing the shares (forms of Notifications on affiliate-owned shares of the company
Insiders of Gazprom shall also, upon receiving a substantiated written request (inquiry) to that effect from the Bank of Russia, submit the documents, explanations and information in their possession (Article 16 of the Law) in the timelines specified in the relevant request (inquiry).
The basic information for the insiders of Gazprom can be found in the Gazprom Insider Booklet
Methods and addresses for submitting information and/or notifications to Gazprom:
- hand delivery to Gazprom’s correspondence division with a note confirming the receipt (address: 16 Nametkina St., Moscow, 117997; 156A Moskovsky Ave., St. Petersburg, 196105);
- delivery via Russian Post by registered mail with the acknowledgement of receipt to the mailing address of Gazprom to PO BOX 1255, St. Petersburg, 190900.
Information and/or notifications may be addressed to Head of Department of Gazprom (Elena Mikhailova).
If the information and/or notification submitted by the insider and/or the affiliated person is issued as a hard-copy document, it shall be signed by the insider and/or by the affiliated person or its authorized representative; if the insider and/or the affiliated person is a legal entity, the information and/or notification shall bear the stamp of such legal entity.
If the hard copy includes more than one sheet, it shall be bound and paginated. If the insider and/or the affiliated person sending the information and/or notification is a legal entity, the hard copy shall bear the stamp of such legal entity at the binding and the signature of the authorized representative of such legal entity. If the insider and/or the affiliated person sending the information and/or notification is an individual, each page of the hard copy shall be signed by such individual.
If the information and/or notification is sent on behalf of the insider and/or the affiliated person by an authorized representative, the information and/or notification shall be supplemented with a power of attorney (or a duly certified copy thereof) or another document (or a duly certified copy thereof) granting the authority to such representative.
The insider’s liability for the illegal use of insider information and/or market manipulation is determined in Article 7
Moreover, the applicable laws of the Russian Federation provide for:
Administrative sanctions for the illegal use of insider information and/or market manipulation, as per Articles:
(PDF, 56.7 KB)of the Code of Administrative Offences of the Russian Federation,
(PDF, 54.5 KB)of the Code of Administrative Offences of the Russian Federation,
(PDF, 62.8 KB)of the Code of Administrative Offences of the Russian Federation.
Criminal sanctions for:
- market manipulation, as per Article 185.3
(PDF, 65.1 KB)of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation,
- illegal use of insider information, as per Article 185.6
(PDF, 60.5 KB)of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.
If you are an insider of the Company and you have revealed violations concerning the use of insider information or have any questions concerning the performance of obligations under the Law, please call +7 812 609-76-50.
The contact person is Elena Romanova.