In September 2018, a study trip to the facilities of Gazprom Transgaz Ufa and Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat was arranged for the students of the following universities:
- Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping (St. Petersburg).
- Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University.
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University.
- Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas (Moscow).
- Higher School of Economics National Research University (Moscow).
- Industrial University of Tyumen.
- Kazan National Research Technological University.
- Leipzig University (Germany).
- Lomonosov Moscow State University.
- Polotsk State University (Belarus).
- St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University (ETU).
- St. Petersburg Mining University.
- St. Petersburg State Marine Technical University.
- St. Petersburg State University of Economics.
- St. Petersburg State University.
- Tomsk Polytechnic University.
- Ufa State Petroleum Technological University.
- Ukhta State Technical University.
In the course of the trip, the students visited two compressor stations (CS-5 and CS-18A) at the Dyurtyulinskoye Gas Pipeline Operation Center, as well as the Engineering Center and the Job Training Center of Gazprom Transgaz Ufa. In addition, the university representatives had a chance to take a look at the social and industrial facilities of Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat. Managers and specialists of Gazprom Transgaz Ufa and Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat talked with the future gas workers about the operational and HR policies of the two companies.