- Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping (St. Petersburg).
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University.
- Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas (Moscow).
- Higher School of Economics National Research University (Moscow).
- Industrial University of Tyumen.
- Kazan National Research Technological University.
- Leipzig University (Germany).
- Lomonosov Moscow State University.
- National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia (Yerevan).
- Polotsk State University (Belarus).
- St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University (ETU).
- St. Petersburg Mining University.
- St. Petersburg State Marine Technical University.
- St. Petersburg State University of Economics.
- Tomsk Polytechnic University.
- Ufa State Petroleum Technological University.
- Ukhta State Technical University.
During the trip, the students visited two automated gas distribution stations in Sochi and the Adler Thermal Power Plant. Managers and employees of Gazprom Transgaz Krasnodar and Gazprom Energoholding spoke with the future gasmen about the companies’ operational and HR policies.
In addition, the students paid a visit to Gazprom’s Mountain Tourist Center in Krasnaya Polyana.