Ukhta State Technical University
The history of Ukhta State Technical University dates back to 1958, when an Education and Consultation Center (ECC) of the Gubkin Moscow Institute of the Petrochemical and Gas Industry was opened in Ukhta. The ECC was later transformed into the Part-Time and Distance Education Department of the Gubkin Institute. In 1967, Ukhta Industrial University was formed on the basis of the Department.
Ukhta State Technical University. Photo from University website
As one of the nine core higher education institutions supported by Gazprom, the University actively cooperates with the Company’s subsidiaries, including Gazprom VNIIGAZ, Gazprom Dobycha Krasnodar, Gazprom Pererabotka, and Gazprom Transgaz Ukhta.