Vyacheslav Mikhalenko was appointed Member of the Gazprom Management Committee.
Gazprom commissioned a cutting-edge pressure control station in the Lenin District of the Moscow Region.
The following documents were signed:
- the Memorandum of Understanding on the project for pipeline gas supply to China from the Russian Far East between Gazprom and CNPC;
- the Framework Agreement between Gazprom and YPF on joint exploration and production of hydrocarbons in Argentina;
- the Shareholders Agreement among Gazprom, BASF, E.ON, ENGIE, OMV and Shell within the Nord Stream II project;
- the Agreement of Cooperation between Gazprom and the Ministry for the Development of the Russian Far East within the Amur GPP construction project;
- the Agreement on closing the asset swap deal between Gazprom and Wintershall Holding (as a result of the deal, Gazprom will increase its share in WINGAS, WIEH and WIEE to 100 per cent as well as receive a 50 per cent stake in WINZ, while Wintershall will obtain 25.01 per cent in the project for developing Blocks 4A and 5A in the Achimov deposits of the Urengoy field);
- the Agreement on terms and conditions of a possible asset swap between Gazprom and OMV (once the deal is closed, OMV will acquire a 24.98 per cent stake in the project for developing Blocks 4A and 5A of the Achimov deposits at the Urengoy field in exchange for Gazprom’s participation in OMV);
- the 20-year contract between Gazprom Mezhregiongaz and National Chemical Group to supply gas for the Nakhodka Mineral Fertilizer Plant.
11th Summer Spartakiada Games took place in the Krasnodar Territory. Gazprom Transgaz Yugorsk became the winner in the team event.
Sergey Silantyev was recognized as the best welder of Gazprom in 2015.