Gazprom became a Public Joint Stock Company.
The Gazprom Board of Directors approved the report on the progress in 2014 with Gazprom’s Innovative Development Program until 2020.
The following documents were signed:
- the Framework Agreement on cooperation between Gazprom and Gasunie in the area of small scale LNG;
- the Agreement on Cooperation between Gazprom and SIBUR in designing, coordinating equipment and material supplies and managing the construction of the Amur Gas Processing Plant.
- Sergey Pankratov took charge of Department 310;
- Vitaly Khatkov became Head of Department 817;
- Natalia Borisenko took over Department 840;
- Alexander Ivannikov was appointed Head of Department 816;
- Alexander Dushko was put in charge of new Department 839.
A new dispatch center of Gazprom Transgaz Ufa was opened.