PTD becomes best Gazprom futsal team
The PTD team comprising employees from the Company’s production departments won the Gazprom Futsal Tournament. Sportsmen from the CSS team were runners-up; the third and the forth places were taken by the DFE and PDD teams accordingly.
The Gazprom Trade Union organized a tournament among the sports teams from the structural units of the Company’s Administration; the sporting venue took place between March 21 and 26.
Six sports teams took part in the tournament (teaming up 75 participants in total):
- PTD (a futsal team made up of the employees from the Gas, Gas Condensate and Oil Production Department and the Gas Transportation, Underground Storage and Utilization Department);
- PDD (Prospective Development Department);
- CSS (Corporate Security Service);
- DFE (Department for Finance and Economics);
- Expert (Pricing and Economic Expert Analysis Department);
- Jurist (Legal Department).
The following individual awards were given:
– Best Striker – Alexander Solomakhin (PTD).
– Best Goalkeeper – Maxim Bogatyryov (Expert).
– Best Defender – Alexey Nazarov (DFE).
– Best Debut – Nikolai Kuzmin (Jurist).
– Best Referee – Denis Fokin (Gazprom VNIIGAZ).
The Futsal Tournament among the teams from the structural units of the Gazprom Administration takes place every year since 2007.
Gazprom website Editorial Board