Management Committee defines prioritized actions to improve Gazprom’s investment program efficiency
The Management Committee has resolved to give priority to the following actions aimed at improving the Company's investment program efficiency:
- optimize the Company's capacity commissioning schedules;
- raise the economic efficiency of investment projects through optimization of quality and prices of construction facilities during expert evaluation of the Company's project documents;
- reduce the costs of investment projects through optimization of prices for major procurement items and contest-based purchase of goods, work and services as well as online monitoring of investment projects;
- continue the cooperation with federal executive authorities to bring the gas prices to the level that would allow:
- find the internal sources of financing the investments needed for existence and development of the gas industry;
- ensure equal profitability of domestic and foreign gas supplies;
- wider use the project financing methods in the Company's investment projects.
The issues will be submitted for consideration by the Gazprom Board of Directors.