Moscow is hosting Gazrom’s Annual General Shareholders’s meeting
From left to right: Bergmann Burckhard, Ananenkov Alexander, Sereda Mikhail, Miller Alexey, Medvedev Dmitry, Gazizullin Farit and Yusufov Igor
Today, at 10:00 a.m. local time, Moscow hosted Gazprom’s Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting. The Company’s Russian and foreign shareholders owning a total of 21,969,032,845 shares, which is 92.8% of their overall amount, are taking part in the Meeting personally, through their agents or in absentia. As of 7 May 2004, the corporate Register of persons and legal entities authorized to participate in the Shareholders’ Meeting, contained 407,209 corporate stockholders with 23,673,512,900 shares.
Gazprom’s Board of Directors’ resolved to appoint Dmitry Medvedev, Chairman of Gazprom’s Board of Directors and Head of the RF Presidential Administration as Chairman of the Shareholders’ Meeting. The Board of Directors is also being represented by Alexey Miller, Alexander Ananenkov, Burckhard Bergmann, Farit Gazizullin, Mikhail Sereda and Igor Yusufov.
The Meeting Agenda is as follows:
- Ratification of the Annual Report, Annual Financial Accounts (including Profit and Loss Accounts) and profit allocation (including dividend announcement/distribution).
- Amount, timing and method of dividend allocation.
- Remuneration to the Board of Directors and Auditing Commission.
- Approval of Gazprom’s auditor.
- Amendment N1 to the Company’s Articles of Association.
- Amendment N2 to the Company’s Articles of Association.
- Amendment N3 to the Company’s Articles of Association.
- Election of Gazprom’s Board of Directors.
- Election of the Company’s Auditing Commission.
- Ratification of transactions of corporate interest, to be potentially executed by Gazprom while carrying on usual business.
At present, Alexey Miller, Gazprom’s Management Committee Chairman is delivering his Report on the corporate operating highlights for 2003.
Information Directorate, OAO Gazprom.