Heads of structural units performing corporate secretary functions
Secretariat of Management Committee Administration, Gazprom
+7 495 719 1348
Directorate of Department, Gazprom
+7 812 609 4120
Directorate Division of Department, Gazprom
+7 812 609 7620
The Gazprom Board of Directors resolved to establish a corporate secretary unit at the Company (minutes of the Board of Directors’ meeting No. 1100 dated September 30, 2016).
Corporate secretary functions within the scope recommended by the Code are distributed among several structural units of the Company in line with the regulations approved by the Board of Directors for governing the activities of such units with regard to the corporate secretary functions.
- Heads of the structural units performing the corporate secretary functions are accountable to the Board of Directors with regard to discharging such functions.
- Heads of the structural units performing the corporate secretary functions are appointed and dismissed by the Chairman of the Management Committee with the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Unless otherwise decided by the Board of Directors, heads of the structural units performing the corporate secretary functions receive remuneration.
The corporate secretary functions are as follows:
- to ensure the functioning of the Board of Directors and its committees
- to participate in information disclosure
- to interact with shareholders and participate in preventing corporate conflicts
- to interact with regulators, trade organizers, registrar, and other parties
- to enforce the rights and legitimate interests of shareholders
- to report to the Board of Directors on identified violations of laws and provisions of corporate documents
- to participate in streamlining the corporate governance system and practices