Gazprom Transgaz Ufa
100per cent ownership by Gazprom
News and events
59 Zorge str.
Republic of Bashkortostan
Shamil Sharipov, Director General of Gazprom Transgaz Ufa.
He was born in 1959 in the Bashkir ASSR.
In 1980 he graduated from Ufa Petroleum Institute.
PhD in Economics.
Deputy Head of the Capital Construction Division, Deputy Director General for Repair and Capital Construction at Gazprom Transgaz Tchaikovsky (former Permtransgaz).
Director General of Gazprom Transgaz Ufa
Gazprom Transgaz Ufa, a major company in Bashkortostan’s fuel and energy sector, was established in 1953. The first gas torch was ignited at the Tuymazy – Ufa – Chernikovsk gas pipeline.
In the 1960s the company’s employees participated in the construction of the transcontinental Bukhara – Ural gas pipeline. In the late 1970s seven transcontinental gas pipelines, five of which running across Bashkortostan, were laid from Urengoy and Yamal to the country’s central part and West Europe.
In December 1999 all of the Republican regions were connected to the Unified Gas Supply System.
55 years later since its foundation Gazprom Transgaz Ufa pumps through its gas pipelines a fifth of the total gas volume produced by Gazprom.
Based on its performance results for 2006 and 2007 Gazprom Transgaz Ufa was awarded the Best Industrial Company of the Republic of Bashkortostan honorary diploma.
Gazprom Transgaz Ufa area of operations
Compressor plant – 18А Moskovo
The mission of Gazprom Transgaz Ufa is reliable gas supply to Russia’s consumers and provision of foreign countries with gas according to interstate and intergovernmental agreements.
To achieve these targets the company performs the following types of activities:
- secures reliable and safe operation of regional gas facilities;
- constructs gas pipelines and other gas transmission facilities as well as welfare facilities on the Republican territory;
- protects the environment, efficiently utilizes natural resources, applies environmentally friendly and energy saving technologies during gas transmission;
- develops new technologies and tools for gas pipeline repair and construction, performs research and development.
Attestation point of welders, Karmaskalinskoye Line Pipe Operation Center
Vityaz Sports & Health Center
Gazprom Transgaz Ufa pays great attention to the environmental safety of facilities in operation and to the efficient utilization of natural resources. The main principals of the company’s environmental policy are as follows:
- environmental preservation in the locations of facilities in operation, nature conservation;
- environmental safety for facility construction and operation;
- health protection and environmental safety of employees and population in areas of the company’s operations;
- systematic enhancement of the environmental situation in all affiliates, involvement of all personnel in environmental activities.
In 2008 for the contribution in bettering the environment the Government of Bashkortostan awarded Gazprom Transgaz Ufa a diploma and a medal as the winner of the Company of High Ecological Culture Republican contest.
Within the frames of the Gazprom to Children program implementation there are open ice hockey playgrounds constructed and repaired and up-to-date sport centers are being erected.
The company’s personnel actively participate in Gazprom’s corporate events. For instance, Guzeliya Gubaidullina became a prize-winner of the Fakel Festival of amateur creative teams and performers (Gelendzhik, 2007). The company’s juvenile and adult sporting teams successfully perform at Gazprom’s Spartakiada games entering the top ten list.
Increasing social protection of personnel, improving their labor and leisure conditions is a major priority of Gazprom transgaz Ufa.
In recent years the company took into operation a medical diagnostic center and sports & health centers, blocks of flats and new administrative and residential buildings in affiliates.
Gazprom transgaz Ufa Medical Diagnostic Center
In the nearest future Gazprom transgaz Ufa will continue executing:
- Gazprom’s Program for continuous reinsulation of gas trunklines for 2004–2010;
- the Comprehensive Program for the reconstruction and technical upgrading of gas transport facilities, booster compressor plants and UGS compressor plants for 2007–2010;
- the Program for the enhancement of reliability of regional gas trunklines to Gazprom transgaz Ufa consumers for 2006–2010;
- Gazprom’s Program for energy saving and cost reduction during operation of gas transmission facilities;
- programs for complex repair of buried piping insulation at compressor plants.